• Niel Gow Memorial, Dunkeld.
• Respite, University Hospital Limerick.
• Black Bitch, Linlithgow.
• Commission in Guildford on New War Memorial.
• Capt. Eric ‘Winkle’ Brown memorial Edinburgh Airport.
• Carron Water ornamental barriers in Denny.
• Chris Meek Memorial Mallory Park.
• The Wolf of Badenoch Elgin.
• Trimond for Wishaw in three schools.
• Serg. Robert Quigg VC Bushmills.
• Leith Rules Golfer.
• Maidenhead and Kirkby.
• Mary Queen of Scots.
• Private Todger Jones VC DCM memorial, Runcorn.
• The Seam, Ormiston Health Centre.
• Finished Tondu Wales.
• Bishop Henry Wardlaw, Founder of St Andrews University 1413, (Preservation Trust Award).
• 7 Cheviot Sheep for Lockerbie.
• Adrian Newey, Red Bull designer Mallory Park.
• Sir John Dankworth Memorial winner.
• Breaking the Crust, aluminium workers Memorial Inverlochy unveiled.
• Confluence in Bridgend, Wales.
• Major private commissions in Glasgow (Chic Murray and Billy Connnoly).
• Installed Silent Dog by Lynn C Doyle for Downpatrick. • Unveiled Robbie Dunlop Memorial in Ballymoney.
• Cardinal Wolsey unveiled (110% life-size) for Ipswich. Wolsey Sculpture wins Highly Commended in Ipswich Society Architectural Awards.
• First Minister Alex Salmond bust unveiled.
• Unveiling of Light of the City in Stoke on Trent 2nd June.
• Unveiling the Rory Gallagher Memorial for Ballyshannon Ireland.
• West Highland Way Fort William and Ceol wins the best public art award in the Local Authority Members Association of Ireland.
• Dr. Winnie Ewing MSP portrait bust unveiled by Sir Sean Connery.
• Winner of a major commission in Ipswich to make a larger than life-size sculpture of Cardinal Wolsey
• Turfman about Seamus Heaney’s poem ‘Digging’ unveiled by himself in Bellaghy Northern Ireland.
• Ceol in Carlow with poet Deirdre Brennan.
• Working on commissions in the Republic of Ireland, Poole, Redruth, Lochgelly Fife and Dundee. Poets involved James Wilkes, Seamus Heaney, William Hershaw.
• Commissions in Wirral, Dalmarnock Road Roundabout Rutherglen Glasgow Belfast.
• Commission in Mansfield ‘Amphitheatre’ with poet Kevin Fegan and Wirral and Hawick.
• Working on major commissions in The Wirral, Mansfield and in Ayr.
• Sir Stirling Moss lifesize figure for Mallory Park.
• Completed the Steve Hislop memorial.
• Major stainless steel commission in Exeter.
• The Writers in Braehead Renfrew.
• Commissioning several poets to contribute work on the sculptures: Andy Brown Exeter, Colette Bryce in Renfrew.
• Robert Fergusson Memorial for Edinburgh.
• Norman MacCaig for New Edinburgh Park.
• Finished Timepiece Strood and Release Every Pattern Staines wins Spelthorne Award for Art in Development. Poets involved Leone Medlin and Richard Price
• Winner of a public Art commission in Strood Kent. Winner of a Public Art Commission in Staines.
• Roger Williamson Memorial. Donnington Racetrack.
• Tumbler Falls Dundee Kingsway Retail Park .
• Mike Hawthorn and Lofty England memorial for Goodwood Racetrack.
• Sir Jimmy Shand Memorial
• John Surtees for Mallory Park.
• Winner of the project to create a memorial to the poet Robert Fergusson (Edinburgh).
• Major commissions for Scottish Enterprise Dundee, Fleet Hampshire and Perth Order and Chaos Port Talbot Wales.
• Aberdeen Angus Bull unveiled by Prince Charles in presence of Queen Mother Alford Aberdeenshire.
• Declaration of Arbroath. Robert the Bruce and Bernard de Linton at the gateway to Arbroath.
• Completed major commissions for BT Brentwood, and Maidstone.
• Civic Pride four bronze lions on pillars Barnet London.
• Double Helix Man Chesterfield Borough Council.
• Winner of the Bache Roundabout Commission Chester.
• Gordon Highlanders Memorial Huntly.
• Roger Clark Memorial unveiled by his widow. Mallory Park.
• The NET unveiled in Fraserburgh.
• L’Arc unveiled in Basingstoke
Chelsea Flower Show part of Gold Medal Garden.
• Winner of the Maidstone Commission for Whatman’s Field DNA arbour of double helices.
• Winner Dunbar Swimming Pool Sculpture competition The Girl and the Swan.
• Colin Chapman Memorial at Mallory Park unveiled by his widow.
• Willie Spears Memorial, Eyemouth unveiled 17th May 98.
• Winner of public art commission in Fraserburgh.
• Winner of public art commission for Nokia in Farnborough.
• Winner of public art commission in Basingstoke.
• Public sculptures completed in Montrose dedicated to the poet Violet Jacob. Two pieces with five geese in flight and a large flight of seven bronze swans.
• The Strongman Hamilton part of a major themed public art and landscape commission nvolving fibre optics, bronze and stainless steel.
• British High Commission Hong Kong (designed by Terry Farrell Associates) Three Cranes in Flight.
• Winner Birley Street Blackpool Public Sculpture Competition. Two bronze Dancers and poem on stainless steel by David Morley.
• Kelty Miners’ Memorial unveiled by Mick McGahey and Gordon Brown.
• Mike Hailwood Memorial unveiled by his widow, Geoff Duke and Phil Reid.
• Fife Police Headquarters. Policewoman and Child
• Winner Strathcarron Hospice composition unveiled by Princess Anne
• Baxters of Speyside, ‘Osprey and Grilse’.
• Irvine Development Corporation Life-size Carthorse in bronze cast by Powderhall.
• Avonside Homes East Kilbride Commission Two Men Conversation Piece bronze
• Tranent Massacre Memorial.
• Winner of the competition to design a sculpture for Lord Street Wrexham, Wales.
• Y Bwa (the Arc) Civic Society Award.
• Winner of the competition to design a sculpture for the Ashworth Roundabout, Blackpool, Helter-skelter.
• Dundee Technology Park Six Swans in Formation.
• Baxters of Speyside Royal Stag cast by Powderhall Bronze unveiled by HRH Prince Charles.
• North Kessock Primary School Competition Swans in Flight.
• Broughty Ferry Library Commission.
• Tugnet Ice House commission Osprey and Salmon.
• Open Eye Exhibition Edinburgh.
• Architectonic Bitch bought for Edinburgh City Art Centre.
• Winner Almswall Road Sculpture Competition Irvine Development Corporation.
• Winner of the Perth High Street Sculpture Competition Perth Partnership Nae Day Sae Dark.
• Glasgow Garden Festival Man Feeding Seagulls now at Peterhead.
• Sir Otto Beit Medal, Royal Society of British Sculptors for Deer Leap.
• Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Ardea Cinerea.
• Scottish Development Agency Dundee Technology Park Deer Leap.
• Royal Scottish Academy Latimer Award, Royal Scottish Academy, Benno Schotz Award Royal Scottish Academy, Ireland Alloys Award.
PORTRAIT SCULPTURES IN PUBLIC PLACES INCLUDE:
• Councillor R. Gough Esq. C.B.E. J.P, Convener of Fife.
• Sir Michael Atiyah OM PRS, Sir Isaac Newton Institute Cambridge.
• Billy Kay for Scottish Heritage Society Award.
• Robert Burns from the Naismith painting the Burns Club Cupar.
• Jim Clark Memorial unveiled in Kilmany by Jackie Stewart.
• Second edition at Mallory Park Leicestershire and Mike Hailwood Memorial unveiled by his widow, Geoff Duke and Phil Reid.
• King Robert de Brus and Bernard de Linton
“The Declaration of Arbroath”.
• Willie Spears, King-fisher Eyemouth.
• Colin Chapman of Lotus cars at Mallory Park.
• Robert Fergusson, Canongate Edinburgh.
• Mike Hawthorn, Goodwood Racetrack.
• John Surtees and Sir • Stirling Moss, Mallory Park.
• Edwin Morgan, New Edinburgh Park.
• Roger Wiliamson, Donnington Racetrack.
• Sir Jimmy Shand, Auchtermuchty Fife.
• Lord Baden Powell in Poole Dorset.
• Rory Gallagher in Ballyshannon Ireland.
• Robbie Dunlop, Ballymoney Northern Ireland.
• Cardinal Wolsey, Ipswich.
• Lynn C Doyle, Downpatrick.
• Henry Wardlaw, St Andrews.
• Adrian Newey, Mallory Park.
• Sir John Dankworth.
• Robert Quigg VC.
• Todger Jones VC.
• Mary Queen of Scots.
• Eric ‘Winkle’ Brown.